- Fulfillment Services
- Bindery Services
- In-Store Merchandise Products
- Custom Polyethylene Bags and Plastic Bags
In terms of fulfillment services, Action Packaging offers project development, production solutions and assembly of the product in the packaging – in other words, all phases - from concept to final packaging of the product in the package that has been designed. So, Action Packaging can handle every step of the process – starting with the structural design, the graphic work-up, the package prototype, the manufacturing run, and finishing with the fulfillment (assembly) services.
Additionally, Action Packaging has extensive bindery services available, including:
- Custom Die Cutting - many types of material, including PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) and polyethylene film
- Binding – Wire-O Binding, Perfect Binding, Saddle stitch Binding
- Shrink Wrapping and Collating of printed materials, end products
- Custom Foiling, Debossing, Embossing for point of purchase displays and folding cartons
- Perforating and Scoring
- 3-Hole Punching/Drilling, Folding, Ultraviolet (UV) Coating of print products
Action Packaging also offers in-store merchandise products, including custom acrylic signs, custom wire displays, custom wire hangers and shelf talkers (in retail, signs that hang from a product shelf, which are designed to bring attention to a special sale or price). All of these custom in-store merchandise products are designed to your specific design parameters.
- Electrostatic Bags
- Security Bags
- Patented Resealable Bags
- Barrier Bags
- Custom Bags to Your Specifications
Another service in Action Packaging’s suite of products is tape-converting services. Working with your specifications, Action Packaging will perform custom die cutting and slitting on a wide array of tapes, such as:
- Glass Cloth
- Double Faced
- Powder Coated
All of these services are available, with just one call to Action Packaging – our knowledgeable team is ready to immediately assist you with your unique requirements.